“If there’s a particular book you’ve got your eye on for the holidays, it’s best to order it now. The problems with the supply chain are coming for books, too.” I am a victim of this issue. My book has been delayed for a week due to a “bindery issue.” I’m pretty sure that means that the amount of awesomeness in my book couldn’t be held by traditional materials (they should have used hemp). And for those of you who think I’m only linking to this story to prompt you to buy my book, I’ll have you know that’s only 95% of the reason. The other 5% was the hemp line.