“About 30% of single millennials have chosen not to date someone based off of their TV viewing preferences.” The other 70% must have an incredible amount of tolerance. Here’s The Wrap with the results of a study of TV and our relationships.

+ NPR: What Does It Mean When A Goat Gazes Into Your Eyes? (I already don’t like where this is headed.)

+ Mental Floss: Dime After Dime: A Gripping History of Claw Machines.

+ And a couple pieces I wrote this week. Trump’s Casino and The Untold Story of the Night the House Lost. And I Hate Your Facebook Status Update. (If you like my posts on Medium, please hit the recommend heart at the bottom left. It helps spread the word.)